RSP Technology, together with customers, is conducting research projects with regard to the application and optimisation of alloys, produced via the melt-spinning process. For this purpose the customer has a part of the production capacity at his disposal, often on an exclusive basis.
Particularly in respect of the course from exclusive material to an end product, the contribution of the customer is essential for a successful introduction into the market. Only the customer knows the specific demands of the end product and can provide the necessary input for a mutual success.
RSP Technology is cooperating in research projects, with a great number of multinational companies operating on a worldwide basis and active in the automotive, aerospace and defence markets.
- 2013 - Melt spun aluminium alloys for moulding optics
- 2010 - ICSO 2010 International Conference on Space Optics
- 2010 - Fraunhof Spie Astronomics
- 2009 - Euspen Fraunhofer
- 2009 - SPIE Optifab
- 2008 - SPIE Marseille TNO
- 2008 - Aachen Scalmalloy EADS
- 2008 - Bremen Optical moulds Zeiss Jenoptik Frauenhofer
- 2008 - Optik Article